We design and produce high quality furnitures and interiors to create human spaces
We create high-quality furnitures and interiors that become part of human spaces.
In our studio, the craftsman meets the designer on an equal level. Our in-house production enables us to approach each project individually and to develop refined designs that fullfill our clients demands to the utmost.
We consider conception and production as complementing processes, in which we search for essence and function with a pure design language.
DDW 2016 Invitation
Please feel welcome to visit us from 22nd – 30th of October in our Studio!
- Museum Volkenkunde Leiden
- National Museum Stockholm | Sweden
- Dutch Culture Council | Netherlands
- Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam | Netherlands
- Centraal Museum Utrecht | Netherlands
- Atelier van Licht | Netherlands
- Mae Engelgeer | Netherlands
- Studio Harm Rensink | Netherlands
- Oilily Nederland | Netherlands
- Bijenkorf | Netherlands
- Tedx Amsterdam | Netherlands
- Dutch Design Week 2017 | Where we do What we do How we do
- Maison & Objet 2017 | Comfortzone
- Dutch Design Week 2016 | Kokoro
- Salone del Mobile 2016 | Masterly | Spine Stool
- Dutch Design Week 2015 | Spine Stool | Wardrobes
- Dutch Design Week 2014 | The Human Space & We Think Highly Of
- Salone del Mobile 2014 | Collection 2014
- Dutch Design Week 2012 | Collection 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012 | Collection 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011 | Collection 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010 | Bewonderd Bevlogen en Beleefd
- Design Week 2009 | Graduation Show Design Academy
Sectie C | Daalakkersweg 8.08
5641 JA | Eindhoven | The Netherlands